Last weekend, we got a lot done. We, being the operative word. Mom, Mark, Paul, John and Jack were all over. They did a ton of cleaning, which was great. Mark helped frame out the medicine cabinet. Then Paul came over and we hung a bunch of drywall. Today, I hung the cement board that goes over the controls of the tub. I have to buy a door so that I know where to end the drywall on the last wall. And then I’ll be ready for tile!

I also wanted to do something unique in the bathroom. And, working on the principle that you can’t fail if you don’t try, I’ve decided to try to make a concrete frame around the window. If I do it right, I’ll be able to keep the arch in the window and it’ll look really cool. If I do it wrong, I’ll have learned something.

Here are some photos showing the progress.